Dates: 1 – 28 September 2021 / 100 total hours / Fees: 1.800,00 euro / Deadline for booking: 15 August
- Preparation of the tools, various kinds of burin, with explanations on their use
- Engraving exercises using sheets of non-precious metal
- Lines, circles, waves, and the “tremble” technique
- Complex designs, use of chiaroscuro
- Specific engravings: ornate, borders, Florentine ornamentation, figurative, landscape, silk-finish satin-finish and granite engravings.
- Positioning and setting in place of special jewels to be engraved.